Monday, March 30, 2015

Sweet...

Hi Guys,

Hope the start of your week has been a good one!

I'm still playing with Kaisercraft's 'All That Glitters' collection and I have made another super easy and super quick card which took me less the 5 mins, gotta love that lol!

Here's my card:


The Pink pattern paper comes from the 6 X 6 paper pad, the flowers, Pink butter fly and the sweet sentiment comes from the collectables pack and I have fussy cut some butterfly's from the gorgeous gold foil butterfly sheet that is in the paper pad!

I have used a Kaisercraft Lattice die  and die cut it in White cardstock and adhered this onto my Pink pattern paper card front and finished off with some pretty Kaisercraft Pink gems and some clear sequins!

A very simple card!

Now off to use more of this gorgeous collection!

Thanks for stopping by!

Till next time, enjoy your week,


2 comments:

  1. Loving the die overlay!!! I can't believe this was made in under 5, you go GF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://allatub.blogspot.com/2015/03/a-little-recap-on-everything.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***